Support a Scholar
Make a donation today!
Carroll R. Gibson Scholarship
The Association is committed to excellence in narcotic enforcement and conducts annual training and education programs for criminal justice professionals. Since 1990, NABNA has awarded more than seventy-five thousand dollars ranging from $500 to $5000 to individual scholarship recipients. The financial support enables deserving students the opportunity to pursue their career goals, grow and better contribute their talents to the law enforcement community.
- 250-300 Word Essay on, “How has the distribution and use of drugs affected your community?”
- Criminal Justice Major
- 2.5 minimum grade point average
- School and community involvement
- Letter of recommendation from the Criminal Justice Department
- Full-time class standing
- Personal/telephone interview
Candidates interested in applying for the upcoming school year may send correspondence to NABNA Scholarship Award Committee, Attn: M. Dianne Williams (Chairperson) or April Whitesell (Co-Chairperson); P.O. BOX # 277928 Miramar, FL 33027 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark your CFC pledge card with FEEA’s CFC #11185
- Make a copy of the pledge card, then turn in your original as instructed by your agency keyworker.
- Write “NABNA SCHOLARSHIP” across the top of the copy. You may block out identifying information if you so desire; FEEA’s CFC #11185 and the amount designated must be visible.
- Mail the copy to:
FEEA-NABNA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
3333 South Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80227
King’s Legacy Scholarship
The Scholarship is presented to a college student or high school senior identified in their community. The student does not have to be pursuing a degree in criminal justice, but must have an overall grade point average (GPA) of a B (3.0 or higher) and demonstrate a financial need, as identified by the chapter.
The scholarship’s recipient cannot be an immediate family member of any NABNA member.